mental meltdown

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

mental meltdown

Postby JettRyder » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:09 pm

Since there seems to be in inordinate amount of tension in the forums, I thought I'd take a poll on who's about to lose it.
Be honest. We have ways of checking up on you.

Me......nope.....not me......I'm as together as peas and carrots...yesiree, I got it all together.....yep,yep,yep....I'm painting with a full palette....no problems here on my street...
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................whoa.....................what was that?
JettRyder

mental meltdown

Postby JettRyder » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:09 pm

Since there seems to be in inordinate amount of tension in the forums, I thought I'd take a poll on who's about to lose it.
Be honest. We have ways of checking up on you.

Me......nope.....not me......I'm as together as peas and carrots...yesiree, I got it all together.....yep,yep,yep....I'm painting with a full palette....no problems here on my street...
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................whoa.....................what was that?
JettRyder

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:42 pm

Actually, there was not much tension until the almighty "King" showed up. I really wish his stupid posts would be deleted. I know I talk about stupid stuff like farts, but come on, I'm not being a jerk to people. (Well, except for BandOnTheRun1, but that's a different story.) The king needs to be excommunicated from this forum. Who's that guy? Mike? I really hope he does something. King is ruining this place for everybody.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:31 am

I must admit that there has been a certain inconsistency to Mike's exercising a warning-tap-on-the-shoulder to people. Remember Dbuffoni? He said Paul should retire, and Mike was on him quicker than you can say "Give my regards to Broad Street". But Kameamea has been here, there and everywhere, and has said some aggressive/offensive things, and there is no evidence that Mike has told him off. It's odd.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:02 pm

I guess MK took care of that jerk, and his attempts to join under a different name. Even if he got thru, does he really think that we wouldn't know him once he started his goofy and idiotic posting?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:00 am

Agreed!

I knew it!

Steve - this means war!

[}:)][;)]
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:52 am

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
Agreed!

I knew it!

Steve - this means war!

[}:)][;)]
Huh? Liam, oh daft one, I was talking about the "King"
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:15 am

I know you were talking about Kameamea, but that was my first post back here in days.

As such, I saw with my eyes what I already knew with my brain. "I knew it!" means "you've overtaken me, like I knew you would". And subsequently, "this means war" is self-explanatory on that front.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:07 am

Umm..thanks for overexplaining, dude. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:53 am

Good lord - there's no way to win! When I don't explain, I'm misinterpreted, when I give you the full explanation, you make it sound like I was talking down at you! Sheesh!
[:0][8D]
Liam OSM

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC