Football/Baseball/NBA

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:58 pm

Bucks within 2 mins of pulling off the HUGE upset. They have lost some tough ones this year...Mich St, Alabama, Pitt, Duke and another top 10 team. I love O'brien...gets alot out of a little....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:58 pm

Man, I would LOVE to see the Jets take Oakland. Even though OAK is at home. But with the awesome roll the Jets are on, you never know. Any given Sunday, man. Pennington is awesome.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Bucks within 2 mins of pulling off the HUGE upset. They have lost some tough ones this year...Mich St, Alabama, Pitt, Duke and another top 10 team. I love O'brien...gets alot out of a little....

The sun has been shining brightly on the OSU athletic program lately, SIR!
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:14 pm

Yes...our fencing team is slicing up the competition, lol. Actually, I think the hockey team is now top 10---they should be--they have the best facility in college--the new BB arena also house the pucksters. Hockey is starting to take hold here...the Blue Jackets have like 77 of last 79 games sold out--amazing....

Playoffs---SF chokes again---TB will get revenge next week in Philly....Oak & Jets are tied now...Jets on a roll, but raiders may be just too good...who knows...whoever wins, beats the Titans, WAD
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC