Football/Baseball/NBA

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Football/Baseball/NBA

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:46 pm

Just wondering. Huge sports fan here. Especially NFL and MLB.

Listen to the song they sing, awakening....
Ram1

Football/Baseball/NBA

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:46 pm

Just wondering. Huge sports fan here. Especially NFL and MLB.

Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:39 pm

Please no more Kosar bashing!!! Should we talk about Browns- vs Old Browns in 2001? :) Would you PEASE resign Elvis "Pick-Off" Grbac? It's the only way we can beat them. I think they are called the Ravens these days--owned by Fart Modell-----Are you a Ravens fan, Ramster?

Straight to the center of everything right....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:41 pm

I think I remember now that you are a 'Skins fan. That's cool. DO you think Spurrier can keep that Richey-Rich owner out of his hair?

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:42 pm

Reds fan here as well.......

Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:22 pm

Now we're talkin'!! I could talk about sports all day. Almost as much as Macca! Bash Bernie Bozar?? Me? Never! Used to like the Ravens, but I have long since fallen off their bandwagon. Can't get going with Brian Billick. And yeah, Elvis stinks. I think his days are numbered. As far as Spurrier, let me just say that a new day has begun in Washington. I predict within the next two years, we'll be in the Super Bowl. Spurrier won DC fans over from the get-go. He's a great guy and a great coach. Plus, he's implementing a superb passing game that we've been missing in DC for years. As far as his relationship with Snyder, I don't think Snyder is gonna mess with him too much. Spurrier is the type of guy that people just automatically love. Plus, I think Snyder knows that if he tries giving Spurrier a hard time, the DC area fans are gonna show up outside his door ready to rumble. We've had just about enough of Snyder. But of course, if we get to the Super Duper Bowl, it won't be a problem. In terms of baseball, the Cubs are my team. Just too bad they suck. LOL

Ram1

Postby dsnito » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:46 pm

And now Stevie, NÁUTICO, SANTA CRUZ, SPORT RECIFE seem to be familiar names to you????

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:48 pm

And sorry guys, Football and Baseball rules are not too much clear to me yet!! But if you have questions about Soccer, please ask me!!LOL

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:01 pm

Dsnito, I played soccer for several seasons. I love it. I'm actually a big fan of the WUSA (Professional Womens' League) here in the States. My favorite team is the Washington Freedom with Mia Hamm.

Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:15 pm

Ram1-I can appreciate your enthusiasm for Spurrier. I feel the same about Davis. I also CANT STAND Billick. Can you say arogant? I was so glad that we stole a few from him last year after he ran up the score a few times the previous two years (I think to make old Art happy, to be honest). I'm glad his team is being dismantled. Good luck to the skins...is Sonny (that's not a beer gut, it's an allergic reaction) Jurgensen still announcing? I used to love him when he played along with Billy Kilmer, Joe THEESEman, even Slingin Sammy Baugh (well-he WAS before my time...). Hopefully, old Spur dog will return the Skins to past glory. How about Skins-Browns Super Bowl in Jan of 2004? :)

Edited by - stevew628 on 07/29/2002 16:16:58
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC