Futilities

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby dsnito » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:56 pm

Glad to know everything went allright, Steve!!!!! I hope you enjoyed well your stay in my country!!!I'm in São Paulo but you should have to go to Rio, it's beautiful over there(though the attacks of assailants are in a much high degree as much as here in my state), no doubt, a big problem over Brazil...

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:30 am

quote:
Weeelll, Mr.Steve... the podium is all yours!!!
But don't forget the Rabbit and the Turtle story, d'ya know???

Just so it stays on the record, it is, as I said before we got hacked again, it's the Hare and the Tortoise. Again, not meaning to criticise you, Dsnito, you "speak" excellent English - as do Len and Brains, wherever they are . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:30 am

And I'm definitely running out of things to say while everyone else has vanished!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:34 am

Just trying to think now, how many posts have I made today? It's got to be somewhere between 60-70, I think. I was on nine-twenty-something at the start of today, but now I'm on about 990, well, 991 when this goes through! Well, I'm nearly there, anyway. Just nine posts away from being Gold. Ram1, you will soon not be alone!

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:38 am

Well, I suppose I can take it back about Brains, I've just seen that he had a post yesterday - I don't know where, it's probably a topic where I don't have anything to say. But Len is still a mystery.

Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:27 pm

quote:
quote:
Weeelll, Mr.Steve... the podium is all yours!!!
But don't forget the Rabbit and the Turtle story, d'ya know???

Just so it stays on the record, it is, as I said before we got hacked again, it's the Hare and the Tortoise. Again, not meaning to criticise you, Dsnito, you "speak" excellent English - as do Len and Brains, wherever they are . . .

Thanks again, Liam!!! I saw your reply before the hacking, and as I said before, didn't know about that tale's title...In Brazil we called like that, funny, isn't it?? As for my English, thanks for your praises, but that's really imperfect many times(as you could see that I edited two, three times the quotes). I can imagine trying to talk(in person)with you or the other fellows... would be a disaster!!! You'd have a impression that are talking with a British or American 5 yrs old child(even worse than)!!!!LOL

Peace.

Edited by - dsnito on 08/12/2002 18:30:26
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:49 pm

Well people, as you can see, I had to change the repeated topic title(5000 post member status)to this again, 'cos I did it before the hacker incident.
That's it!!! So let's talk about futile stuffs!!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Aug 13, 2002 8:33 am

Futile things? You mean like modern performers trying to make good music? Those are futile efforts in the extreme!

Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:25 pm

As for modern performers I'm turned off for them, even don't know actually who is the hitmaker, or which are the top 10 or top 50...I don't know if I'm wrong...
Maybe I ought to know about to update my musical knowledges... I don't know... I ever did care about THE BEATLES, and most of 60s and 70s performers(Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Elton John, etc. etc...).

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:51 pm

Hey people, I'm hungry now!!! I'm not too busy today and think I'm gonna take way to the snack house... Sandwiches, here I go!!!
Bye!!!

Peace.

Edited by - dsnito on 08/13/2002 16:53:33
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC