CONCERT GOERS YOU CAN'T STAND THE MOST

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:07 am

Haha, you're right Mike. You create this NPC topic for us, and we STILL talk about Paul. Sorry about that.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:03 am

Yeah - something's definitely going slightly mad here. Perhaps let me offer my humble opinion that no matter how "strictly Paul" you want the Paul forums to be, some threads wlil waver off topic. And if you try to create a non-Paul-related forum, we'll still be referring to things to do with Paul.

Mike, I don't think there's any way to win here! Sorry!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby megs » Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:35 pm

.... figured i bring this thread up since were in the middle of a paul tour

well anyways at my concert there were these 2 old people (probably in there 80's) sitting behind us and the only reason they were there was b/c they were rich and they just sat there the whole time looking bored and giving me weird looks for having a good time but it bugged me so much [:I]

o yeah then there was a couple next to me who just talked during the DR songs that pissed me of b/c i was listening to paul and i could hear them in the backroand talking

and then there were those apple scruff people who just sat their bored during his solo/wings stuff and only looked interested during the beatles stuff especially when he did i saw her standing there[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:39 pm

quote: Paul McCartney Concert. April 24, 2002. Washington, DC...

The people who looked around dumbfounded when Macca started playing Driving Rain material.

The people who looked around dumbfounded when Macca played C Moon.

The dead people seated near me who were afraid to even stand up out of their seats.

The people who only cheered for Can't Buy Me Love.

and al those ones too

quote:The ones that went to get a beer when he did Your Loving Flame

and those people to. actually when he did that song like half the people there left to go to the bathroom or get beer, meanwhile i was standing on my chair and singing along and every one just stared at me when they were leaving[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:11 am

The people who yell at you to sit down or throw things at you when you stand up. Are these people dead or what?
Those people do not know how to rock.
I wish they would stay home.
Also drunks who bump into you and spill beer on you, which happened to me when I saw Bruce Springsteen in August. I was so nervous that I was gonna slip and fall, because I was GA on the floor and these drunks had spilled beer everywhere. Must have been so drunk that they couldn't hit their mouths.[:D]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:08 pm

Shorry about dat, odg......
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:34 pm

nice spellin there steve[;)][:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:36 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Shorry about dat, odg......
It was supposed to be a drunk person talking, megs.....or Liam...LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:44 pm

yeah i was bein sarcastic[:)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chris Speers » Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:53 pm

Ram, you didn't hear me bro. I yelled Like Lennon doing "Mother" whenever McCartney did one of the songs. My clapping and yelling was louder than Yoko singing "Don't worry Kyoko". When he did "Maybe i'm amazed", i yelled out "YA rule". Some of the white folks next to me got scared and thought i said "Ja Rule"...At one point, i turned to Geoff Baker and said "I've been a Paul fan since i was born and i earned my stripes listening to Red Rose Speedway and Wildlife"....

My loyality and knowledge of songs for Paul place me in the 1% quartile of Macca nuts.

I must admit i did boo during Vanilla Sky just like i boo'd in '89 when Macca showed the Say Say SAy video. Vanilla Sky is just a horrid little song
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC