Members Dropping Like Flies ?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Len » Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:23 pm

BOOM! I'm back for another MacAttack!

Hey all. Sorry about the long absence. I have been extremely busy with work (and some serious private problems to boot), and I've been getting a little too much into my own music as well. So I just didn't have that much time left to spend on this site. Just reading through all the posts takes so much time. I'm not really up to speed on what's been going on here, but hopefully in the following days/weeks I'll be able to read everything I've missed. Yeah, right.

But now -yes indeedy Ram1- I'm on summer break! Jubilation!

By the way, if I was really THAT sorely missed, you people could have sent me an e-mail!

I gotta try and keep the number of posts to a bare minimum, at least until I have cable Internet, so I'll make each and every single one count. (Reality check: in a few days I'll be shooting the BS breeze again like everybody else).

K. I'll check in again a wee later. I'm going back to watching the Standing Stone DVD which I got today.
Len

Postby Len » Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:27 pm

Geez Ram1! Only 1445 posts? I must say I'm having a little trouble hiding my disappointment.
Len

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:55 pm

NetherLen!! Hey, buddy! What a coincidence, you come back to us on the same day I made a post about your absence. Well, it's good to "see" you. Sorry about all your personal problems. Things have been pretty rough on this end too. But in my case I do just the opposite....I actually turn to the computer to escape it all. Well hope everything works out for you.

quote: By the way, if I was really THAT sorely missed, you people could have sent me an e-mail!

Very true. And I actually thought about that today when I made my post. *50 Macca lashes for Ram1 and the rest of the gang.*

quote: Geez Ram1! Only 1445 posts? I must say I'm having a little trouble hiding my disappointment.

Yeah, I know. I would have had much more, but this place has been dead the last couple weeks. Besides you being gone, Steve is out of the country (should be back soon), Liam can't post too often this summer cuz he has to use internet cafe's, and Scrod only has time to post here and there, among a few others. But glad to see you back, buddy.

Edited by - Ram1 on 07/22/2002 22:56:41
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:20 am

Ah, Len! You're back!

I must say, I was getting a trifle suspicious, and if you look somewhere, I forget where, you will find accusations from my fingers about you being in league with Shirley. Brains, are you still out there? You've not been nobbled by your fellow Dutchman, have you?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Len » Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:55 am

Don't worry; Shirley's innocent (in this case anyway). I have not yet looked through all the posts I missed, but I hope to be doing that in the next few days. Except for Ram1's posts of course. I refuse to believe that each and every one of them make sense. I don't want to have died of old age by the time I'm through all his stuff.
Len

Postby dsnito » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:18 pm

Hi Liam, how's your mom??? I hope she's fine!!
I see that you're not posting like you did before... Were you in trouble with Shirley?? Hope not...!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:28 am

No, but I blame Shirley for my mother's heart attack!

My mother seems to be fine now, for the record. So that's OK then.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:30 am

Well Liam, we have urgency to defeat Shirley!!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:33 am

I'm wondering why the girls here, Karly and Shorty didn't appear anymore... Is Shirley putting obstacles in their way???

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby ogoble » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:09 am

Where did Karly go?
ogoble

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC