deleting posts and kicking people off

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:20 am

Of course, Ram1 and the others all enjoy picking my British terminology to bits and quizzing me on anything they don't understand - which is fine, I hasten to add! It's a way that our differences are showing themselves.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby KK (booted) » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:41 am

quote:
Mike, as always, thanks for everything you've done and continue to do. This forum has become a part of my daily routine, and I deeply thank you.

Yikes!!! Ram, go out and get some fresh air for God's sake!
KK (booted)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:45 am

I get plenty of it, thank you. Please don't worry about my oxygen intake. It's none of your concern.

Oooh, baby, you couldn't have done a worse thing to me...
If you'da taken an arrow and run it right through me. ooooh.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:48 pm

Ram--Have you ever seen Blue Velvet? LOL

But you were always there, with a smile....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:47 am

quote:
I get plenty of it, thank you. Please don't worry about my oxygen intake. It's none of your concern.

I suppose it's not our concern if you do get enough. Of course if you didn't get enough, then we would be very concerned about you. I recommend you do get up for air occasionally on here, Ram!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:04 am

So now you're in league with King Kameamea?

I'd like a Shemp cocktail...
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:07 am

No, not at all - I was merely saying that provided you get enough oxygen to survive, the exact amount you do get is none of our business - which was agreeing with your good self if anybody

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:08 am

quote:

And I find the accusation highly distasteful, my friend. I have been one of the most vocal in my protestations about his tone. Why should I then side with him?

Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:14 am

quote:
quote:

And I find the accusation highly distasteful, my friend. I have been one of the most vocal in my protestations about his tone. Why should I then side with him?

LOL- Contradictory indeed, Liam... but I think they're kiddin'ya!!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:29 am

I know, I know. It's just not the sort of fooling around that I take kindly to. I have a very carefully balanced sense of humour, and some things, no matter how jokingly they are intended, will automatically be perceived by me as mortal insults . . . you have been warned

Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC