Who is Shirley & why is she doing terrible things?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:21 am

Hmm...yes, I see... I did understand your reasons my friend.
I hope "somepeople" will open their eyes...
See you.

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:33 am

quote:Originally posted by Mike
Don't take any pot shots at me man I have a bigger delete button than you [:)]
Again, you don't get my point. That's fine. You were way too aggressive, IMHO, with your defense of others. That's why I was upset. And a "reprimand", as you put it, actually accurately describes what it felt like. With my prior track record with you and this site, it was unwarrented, IMHO. I understand that this is your site and you can do what you like. But I will stick with my opinion of your actions on that day. And that wasn't a "potshot" as you call it. I could do way better than that, lol. Delete away if you'd like. Your ball. Your rules. We all understand that. You and I just don't see eye to eye, personally. That's all. And if that means you have to send me on my way, that's your choice and right.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:01 am

Otherwise, I also understand Mike's reasons because he IS our real big-boss here...LOL[:D] and he HAS to get some order in the forum, trying to avoid any mess here, haven't you Mike??. BUT I think SOMETIMES you defend your point of view obstinately and don't accept any other different view and SOMETIMES may take the replies as offensive words ... Look, that's how I'm seeing this situation(referring about Steve and Ram), don't get me wrong!! I'm not attacking you neither think that they did attack you...Maybe you just can be a little more broadminded, but of course, you can't accept REAL personal attacks or aggressive people... you have not this obligation.
You just can try to figure out when people are sarcastic, ironic or even angry with anything...
Well, you may not agree with anything I said, but that's how I think.
As my grandpa always said:"I don't agree with NOTHING you said, but I RESPECT what you said till death"...
No resentments, my friend...[:)]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:06 am

Steve, if I have the chance to meet you personally we probably would become instant friends, after all the commonality of Paul and the Beatles. I have absolutely no dislike of you whatsoever, on the contrary.

I'm a little nieve like that, give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps the tone of my posts reveals some things that make you just don't like me. I just ask you to hold off on your final opinion on me. I normally don't discuss my personal life here but I come from a family of six kids and I have six kids, still married :) so I guess some people do like me [:)]
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:14 am

Yeah, like any HUMAN BEING does...[:)]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:17 am

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
As my grandpa always said:"I don't agree with NOTHING you said, but I RESPECT what you said till death"...

Smart man.
Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:28 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
You and I just don't see eye to eye, personally. That's all.
Mike----Nowhere in here does it say I have a dislike for you. I'm just saying we don't see eye to eye on a personal level. I don't like the way I was treated, but that's my problem, obviously. Doesn't mean I don't like you personally---I don't even know you. So I'm not forming any REAL opinions, good or bad.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:22 pm

So...just need a cyber-handshake, gentlemen!!!LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
So...just need a cyber-handshake, gentlemen!!!LOL[:D]

Peace.
HAHA...Nito, my man. I appreciate the effort. I still don't agree with how that situation was handled, nor will I ever. He disagrees. That's fine and it's no big deal to me and certainly not a big thing for Mike, the Macca-Central.com proprietor. I'm sure he has bigger fish to fry. We just don't see eye to eye personally. When I do visit the forum, I will continue to defend myself, as needed, and if that upsets anyone, I'm sorry. So let's just leave it at that and call it a day.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:34 pm

Hmm...so we just can say:
LET IT BE.[;)]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC