Who is Shirley & why is she doing terrible things?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby scrodfish256 » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:41 pm

quote:Would a spanking do, Scorddie?

[8)] Is it tuesday already?
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby dsnito » Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:48 am

Well, as for me THE BEATLES is simply the most revolutionary group in the musical world and even in the behaviour of an entire generation.
I´m not a obsessive or a fanatic Beatle-follower(just a little[:D]), ´cos I like many other artists too, but I REALLY admire them. I just can´t imagine the world today if THE BEATLES hadn´t existed. I think Liam being so young, didn´t realize the true importance of THE BEATLES in the world´s context though many young people LOVE´em(but don´t know about that importance), but well...he have all the rights to admire whoever he wants. Foreigner is a good band but is just one more among hundred of bands for me, but maybe they have their importance to Liam´s life.
As much as EVEN Britney Spears may have her importance to many girls and boys today...GASP[xx(]... sorry Britney baby, you´re so cute, but "singing"...[xx(] LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Aujouret » Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:38 pm

I agree 100%, nito.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby scrodfish256 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:58 pm

WAD nito.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shinestar » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:52 am

Well, I see I should have logged on to this a while back. No wonder Liam hasn't been around! Oh, you guys are just too much!! [:(] I agree with Liam - Steve and Ram are both way more immature than Liam. How dare you make a member of this Forum leave because you don't agree with him! Who the hell died and left you the boss of this Forum? Neither of you are Mike!!! Thank God~!!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:58 am

Well, I see I should have read this earlier. I've been wondering where Liam is. Now I know and Steve and Ram should be ashamed of themselves! [:(] Since when do you two decide who gets to say what here? Mike is in charge of this Forum, not either of you. Both of you are far more immature than Liam. At least he has his age in his favor! I think you two owe him a BIG apology!! We all, as you keep pointing out to me, have a right to our opinions - especially on the NPC thread. But to make someone feel so bad they want to leave - !![:(][:(][:(] !!!
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:56 am

Ms Shinestar. Get off your soapbox. You don't know the entire story. He said some VERY crude things. Ask Auj. She will tell you. If anything, Liam owes the two of US a huge apology. Period.

As far as maturity goes, your prior record of Paul/Heather bashing speaks for itself, as well as your misguided protection of Wacko Jacko and your penchant for reversing your views at will. And of course Mike runs the site. It's his. I'm only posting again to defend myself. You need to get a grip on reality. The whole story is not in the above posts. Liam's highly offensive rants were on other threads. I deleted every post that went towards defending myself from Liam's immature rants. It just doesn't matter anymore. Now---craw back to Neverland and mind your own business. No one likes a gossip queen.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:01 am

Hi Steve, my Macca-forum boss!! Finally you appeared here!!
You've been annoyed of things that somepeople were saying, haven't you?? Well, get all those things aside, man!! You and Ram( forum vice-boss for now)can't leave this Macca-Beatles-crazy house,[:p] no way!! [:D]LOL!!
I can understand your feelings though, 'cos sometimes we really got angry of some bull****s, but try to get those in a good-humored way, man!! As for Liam, he'll maturing soon(I guess!)... LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:09 am

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
You've been annoyed of things that somepeople were saying, haven't you?? Annoyed is a nice way of putting it. "Somepeople" are those in power, so I have no way of winning any argument down that road. So I've chosen the high road. And that involves just staying away. Unless I need to defend myself, which I just did. Some just wait until they think you are gone for good, and then they twist things and dump on you. I won't stand for that.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:18 am

There's no arguement to win. Without getting back into the details, Ram and myself have apologized for what went on and you just don't get. You jumped to conclusions too fast and published your guesswork on here and expected to backup you, and I reprimanded you for it and you don't like it. Again I can easily apologize for my actions but they were for the greater good.

Don't take any pot shots at me man I have a bigger delete button than you [:)]
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC