Donations for Maccaradio

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Donations for Maccaradio

Postby EddieV » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 pm

What happended?? I think it was november we reached the goal of $500, but since we havenĀ“t

I think everyone of us member can donate $5-10

Come on guys and girls
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Donations for Maccaradio

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Just an update. Donations for January are currently at 31 % of the goal. To keeps things as is we really need to get more donations more consistently. Those thinking about it, let me put it this way. A $10 per month subscription is like what 2 or 3 Starbucks visits not counting transportation. All of us can find how to re-direct $10 a month as it's not very much at all. You may think how can my $10 help ? It's the compounding of your $10 plus the contribution of others.

As the most top-rated Paul fan-site on the internet, we certainly have the numbers. It's getting the message out so that people who are in a position to contribute, are made aware of the need. Then the will to contribute. Any thoughts?
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC