New Year's Resolutions

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

New Year's Resolutions

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:03 am

Well my friends, it's that time again. It's that time we make promises to ourselves that we are already convinced we are not going to keep. Why should this year be any different than any other year. Hmmm, good question Mike.

I'm a work in progress and I am determined that this time, isn't going to be like many of the others. Now just what do I need to do to improve myself? That would be too numerous to document in this forum but I will start things off this year.

Here is one of my New Year's Resolutions. I will be more encouraging to those around me. Even to those asking for criticism, though how tempting it will be, I will not reply with criticism but instead with words of encouragement.

Ok, who's next ?
Mike Kovacich
www.macca-central.com . . . . . . . . . . . . www.maccaradio.com
The Paul McCartney FUNSITE . . . . . . . . The Voice of The Beatles
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Postby EddieV » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 pm

I really hope that there will be more peace in the world. I just watched the conflict in The Middle East between Israel and The Palestines and it is terrible!!!

My personal goal for next year: Get in better shape and loose some weight!!
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC